Last Updated on January 2, 2022
I joined the marketing team as Front End Developer at First Canadian Title (FCT) branch located in Oakville.
My Web Developments Duties
- Use high-level skills in HTML/CSS/JS/PHP to edit WordPress pages and web forms.
- Create WordPress themes/shortcode/widgets and install/configure plugins and scripts.
- Audit and test website pages for AODA compliance accessibility requirements and fix all issues.
- Implement SEO best practices into coding and on-site optimizations.
- Apply changes to Google Tag Manager and pull reports from Google Analytics.
- Manage HubSpot CRM to create forms and workflows and integrate them into web pages.
- Work with direction from a Senior Developer.
- Use Intermediate level skills in HTML/CSS and JS to edit landing pages and web forms.
- Ensuring everything is AODA compliant.
- Considering the user experience in everything I do.
- Work through basic prototypes before starting to build.
- Collaborate with onsite designers.
- Use marketing platforms for CRM (Hubspot), analytics (Google Analytics).
- Understanding of coding for emails, landing pages, and web forms.